Re: Stop issue verification?

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Stop issue verification?
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 17:07:19 +0100

Hi,

commenting only on one particular point:

Am Sonntag, den 25.10.2020, 20:43 +0100 schrieb Jean Abou Samra:
> In my opinion, the limited total working time of the development
> team is better spent on fixing bugs (there are plenty of easy ones
> for newbies) than undertaking this task.

I don't think that issue verification requires development knowledge,
quite the opposite as it was meant to be handled by non-programmers.
I do see some benefit in making sure that the original issue is indeed
fixed with the released binaries, but as it would not be me who does
the work, I don't have a strong opinion here.

Jonas