CI failure

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: CI failure
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 11:51:23 +0100

Hi all,
I cannot reproduce the failing CI 'test' stage on shared runners in my
project.
As Jean pointed out, it is very likely that we have a problem on 'frog'.
Right now I'm testing a commit on top of !449 to get debugging output.
If that succeeds in my project, I would like to test it on 'frog'.
Is there a possbility to choose a specific runner for a pipeline? Jonas,
maybe you know about one?

I could also set CI_DEBUG_TRACE to true in .gitlab-ci.yml, but the
GitLab docs mention that
this could potentially reveal secret information. So I'd like to hear
other opinions on that before
running a job with this setting on 'frog'.

Have a nice day everyone,
Michael