Re: RFC: rethink horizontal alignment of mid-staff bar numbers

From: Graham King
Subject: Re: RFC: rethink horizontal alignment of mid-staff bar numbers
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 13:37:34 +0000

I think Gould's positioning looks _slightly_ better, except at line-beginnings
where I definitely prefer lilypond's.  Moreover, the position immediately after
a bar line is heavily-contested real-estate, as your examples make clear.
Therefore it would be good to retain the option to preserve the status quo,
especially where convert-ly might otherwise cause skyline changes to existing
scores.