Re: Summer of Code inquiry

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Summer of Code inquiry
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 21:13:47 -0500

Hi Kyle,

This is a totally selfish request… but I’d love it if you considered picking up
the lyrics work where Janek left off. Taking that project to the goal line (bar
line?) would not only solve a huge number of really thorny and time-consuming
issues for anyone (like me) who writes music with lyrics, but it would almost
certainly require the development of some really useful [spacing] routines and
logic that could help with other issues and requests.

I would be more than happy to be the “Community Mentor” for that project,
though we’d have to find an actual Code Mentor willing to come on board.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info