Re: make doc on master broken?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: make doc on master broken?
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 01:21:18 +0100

Am So., 29. Nov. 2020 um 19:32 Uhr schrieb Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org>:

> >> At the beginning of `internals.texi2pdf.log`:
> >>
> >>   {finger
> >>
> >> /home/hermann/lilypond-git/build/Documentation/out-www/en/internals.texi:1659:
> >>   Paragraph ended before @var was complete.
> >>   <to be read again>
> >>                      @par
> >>   l.1659
> >>
> >> I guess you missed a `@`...
> >>

> >>     Werner
> >
> > Well, it fails on _master_
>
> This fails for you on a completely fresh build, i.e.,
>
>   git reset --hard
>   git pull
>
> ?
>

>     Werner

Doing all from scratch again, it works fine for master now.
I likely forgot `make doc-clean`

The glitch in my upcoming patch is corrected as well.

To check and inspect changes in IR I'm used to run
lilypond generate-documentation.ly
and
texi2html
on the resulting
internals.texi

This is _much_ faster than `make doc` on my weak laptop.
Though, it was successful not catching the problem...

Sorry for the noise,
  Harm