NotoSansCJKjp-Regular cannot be loaded

From: Dan Eble
Subject: NotoSansCJKjp-Regular cannot be loaded
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 13:45:06 -0500

Does this warning indicate something amiss in my build environment?

```
Layout output to `./1a/lily-d0aeef0b.eps'...
fatal error: Font NotoSansCJKjp-Regular cannot be loaded via Ghostscript
because it is an OpenType/CFF Collection (OTC) font.
```

That was from input/regression/utf-8.ly during a `make check`, but with
`-dwarning-as-error` added to the makefile.

I do have the recommended package installed:

```
$ apt list --installed | grep noto

WARNING: apt does not have a stable CLI interface. Use with caution in scripts.

fonts-noto-cjk/now 1:20190410+repack1-2 all [installed,local]
```

gs --version says 9.50.

Thanks,
—