Re: Update config.guess and config.sub?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Update config.guess and config.sub?
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 12:43:14 +0100

Il giorno mar, feb 2 2021 at 15:10:19 -0700, Owen Lamb <owendlamb@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Hi all,

I've found that the config/config.guess and config/config.sub files are pretty out of date. (They aren't able to recognize Ubunto 20.04 running on my Raspberry Pi, anyway, while the latest versions of the files do.)

Any reason not to file an MR updating them to the latest version?

Hi Owen

I confirm it.
A few days ago I had to update these files while trying to build Frescobaldi flatpak for aarch64:
https://github.com/flathub/org.frescobaldi.Frescobaldi/pull/2

If I manage to build it eventually (currently stuck on building PyQt), I'll ask you to test the installation on your Raspberry Pi.

Thanks
Federico