Re: SMuFL support: matching glyph names 1

From: Owen Lamb
Subject: Re: SMuFL support: matching glyph names 1
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 00:30:11 -0700

Hi Werner,

Unfortunately, I'll have to decline for now. School is picking up around here--there's only a couple weeks left in the semester, and I'd like to make sure I keep that commitment first. I don't think I'll have the time to learn to put together a PDF like that until finals are over. (Unless, of course, there's a speedy shortcut someone might know about. I'm all ears!)

I've been working off of the two web sources I mentioned at the beginning of the thread, so if you'd like to compare the contentious glyphs, I'd suggest doing so with split-screen windows and/or other such computer magic for now.

The search function on the SMuFL page isn't very good at finding glyph names, so here are some of the pages with the relevant glyphs for quick access:

accidentalRaiseOneUndecimalQuartertone:
https://w3c.github.io/smufl/latest/tables/extended-helmholtz-ellis-accidentals-just-intonation.html

accidentalBuyukMucennebSharp:
https://w3c.github.io/smufl/latest/tables/arel-ezgi-uzdilek-aeu-accidentals.html