Re: A question of rendering multiple instances of \arpeggio in MIDI

From: Petr Pařízek
Subject: Re: A question of rendering multiple instances of \arpeggio in MIDI
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 12:06:50 +0200

Thomas Morley wrote:
> What's wrong with it?

Thanks Harm.
I must have missed your very last reply in that thread, for whatever reason.
This is indeed looking promissing.
Am I right in assuming that if I want to have this feature in my own .ly
file, I just delete the "Examples" section and then use \include
"midi-arpeggio-01.ly" at the start of my .ly file?
Thanks again.
Petr

--
Tento e-mail byl zkontrolován na viry programem AVG.
http://www.avg.cz