Re: Anything missing for 2.22.1?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Anything missing for 2.22.1?
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 19:59:09 +0200

Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
<lilypond-devel@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> the initial stable release of 2.22.0 was more than three months ago and
> I think it would be good to have a bug fix release soon-ish. Currently,
> there are 42 commits in stable/2.22 and the milestone for 2.22.1 has 16
> completed issues.
> I'd like to wait at least for !726 because the issue renders LilyPond
> kind of useless if a user runs into it. Other than that, please let me
> know if there's a very important fix that should go in.

The following improvement to old convert-ly conversions?

commit 7b37d8f9e9fb3e4c005dfb5c804f9bfbcc747360
Author: David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org>
Date:   Tue Jan 5 02:10:44 2021 +0100

    convert-ly rule for nested define-music-function calls

    The previous convert-ly rule for 2.19.22 failed to properly convert
    nested define-music-function calls to new syntax.