Building in WSL

From: James
Subject: Building in WSL
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 06:37:11 +0000

Hello,

Has anyone on this list recently (within the last year or so) ever managed to build LP and its Doc using WSL - specifically version 2 (I am using Ubuntu 20.04)?

Every now and again I go back and reclone the entire git dir and go through the setting up of software dependencies etc. but I've never managed ever to get a full doc build to complete.

I haven't done any useful debugging as I have a linux box that works fine so it's not a huge deal but I was wondering if anyone on this list had ever tried on WSL and got it to work.

regards

James