Re: Building in WSL

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: Building in WSL
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:02:53 +0100

OK well something must have changed since I last did a build on WSL
because I couldn't even get `make all' on a freshly checked out master
to work. And that was *definitely* working before.

It fails now with this error:
Making Documentation/out/en/changes.texi < tely
lilypond-book.py: error: file not found: version.itexi

I'm running Ubuntu 20.04 on WSL 2. My normal Linux system doesn't have
the same problem.

Kevin