Re: Lyric extenders in/out of alternatives

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Lyric extenders in/out of alternatives
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 22:33:31 +0200

Le 04/10/2021 à 18:44, Lukas-Fabian Moser a écrit :

Does anybody see a better solution that might be good enough for the NR?

Well-invented. I don't see anything better.

Thanks (also for looking at this in the first place).

My feeling is that this should replace the "_something" example in the NR, but because of its complexity, it should perhaps rather be a "selected snippet" than a regular NR example. Would that be reasonable?

There is not much of a difference between
snippets and regular examples, except that
snippets are normally synced back to the
LSR so they become searchable there. But the
LSR is lagging behind in 2.18 and I haven't
heard of plans to port it.

So, follow your intuition I would say.

Best,
Jean