Need to remove links to lilypondblog.org

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Need to remove links to lilypondblog.org
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 22:12:33 -0700

Hey, LP team!

I went to the LP website and saw a link in the "Pondings" section that said
that lilypondblog.org was live! I wondered if something had come up that
brought it back and clicked on the link only to learn that the address is
now a gambling site. So, not exactly the kind of impression we want to give
to newcomers, I think. Perhaps we should remove references to that address
now? Just a thought.

Best,
Abraham