\tweak Score.MetronomeMark.X-offset

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: \tweak Score.MetronomeMark.X-offset
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 19:15:12 +0000 (UTC)

If I want to offset a `\tempo` mark horizontally, only

  \override Score.MetronomeMark.X-offset = #3
    \tempo ...

works.  Writing

  \tweak MetronomeMark.X-offset #3 \tempo ...

has no effect.  I now wonder whether it would be possible to extend
the `\tweak` command to accept also the context:

  \tweak Score.MetronomeMark.X-offset #3 \tempo ...

In case this isn't possible it would be nice to document it in the NR
sections about `\tweak` and `\override`– only stems, automatic beams,
accidentals, clefs, and time signatures are mentioned as not working
with `\tweak`.

    Werner