Re: No makefile found

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: No makefile found
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 22:47:41 -0800

On 2021-12-28 10:23 pm, Federico Bruni wrote:
I don't know what's happening.
Yesterday I could run make without any problem. Today, after some
cleaning, I cannot run it anymore.
A Makefile should be generated in the build directory?
I followed the CG instructions as usual: ./autogen.sh --noconfigure &&
mkdir build && cd build && ../configure && make

⬢[fede@toolbox build]$ make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
⬢[fede@toolbox build]$ ls
config.hh config.log config.make config.status local.make

I synced to latest master (8c9d4da0) and was able to build just fine. Of note, I have a GNUmakefile in addition to those files above.

Any errors or warnings during configure? Perhaps there was a subtle change in your environment.

-- Aaron Hill