Re: Commit access

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Commit access
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 21:58:39 +0100

Le 29/01/2022 à 17:18, Walter Garcia-Fontes a écrit :
I'm following the official procedure to ask for commit access and
join the developer team.

I am a contributor to the translations. I have contributed all the
patches for the Catalan translation, which is quite complete. I've been
contributing for more than 10 years with the help of other developers
(especially Jean-Charles, thanks a lot).

So I would like to ask the project manager to grant me commit access.

I support this. I'd just request that you ask in case of
doubt on the technicalities of Git (if you are unsure of
the commit structure, etc. before pushing a patch).

Thanks,
Jean