Re: Stepping down from Patch Meister role

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Stepping down from Patch Meister role
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 00:42:31 +0100

Le 30/01/2022 à 22:07, Jean Abou Samra a écrit :
Le 30/01/2022 à 18:19, James a écrit :
Documentation and Patch Meister

?

OK. But I see that you just deleted your GitLab account.
Does this mean you no longer intend to contribute? I
was hoping you would stay with us for documentation, bug
triage, etc. Of course, if you are moving on, thank
you for all of your contributions (so not just patch
countdowns), and enjoy what will be next in your life.

I only received the countdown email after sending this.
I've now opened
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/1171

Meanwhile, I got an email bounce for the apparently deleted address pkx166h@posteo.net. Farewell, James.