Re: LilyPond 2.23.6 released

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.23.6 released
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:55:19 -0600

I apologize for clogging up the list -- this is the first time (so far as I
can remember) that I've had a version update trigger an error like this,
and thus had never needed to use convert.ly.

I have done so, and as Hans says ParenthesesItem.stencils is now
Parentheses.stencils.

I'll try and be good and remember that convert.ly exists :-)

Thanks Jean, David, and Hans.

--

“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of
human existence.”

― Aristotle