Re: How to use LaTeX code from manual to include LilyPond-generated TOC?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: How to use LaTeX code from manual to include LilyPond-generated TOC?
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 21:42:46 +0000 (UTC)

> It seems to me most natural the TeX would be having the last word
> (if you'll look after the lame pun there), and thereby lilypond
> should indirect somewhat its internal sense of page numbering, so
> that some negotiation can happen wrt to where things are...
>
> It seems to me this discussion is relevant to what I'm trying to say
>
> https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/15989/toc-entries-and-labels-for-included-pdf-pages

You should also have a look at

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/21248/how-to-add-a-page-number-to-the-included-pdf-pages

> I can see the posted code tries to do something like this, but it
> seems there's more to it than this, per Werner's point, with which I
> agree.

It's straightforward to modify my updated LaTeX snippet (sent recently
to the list) to use, say,

```
\includepdf[pagecommand={\thispagestyle{headings}},
            ...]{foo.pdf}
```

to get correct page numbers added to the included PDF file (of course,
you should suppress page numbers in the included files).

    Werner