Re: \fine, pre-process-in-final-translation-timestep & co.

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: \fine, pre-process-in-final-translation-timestep & co.
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 12:28:52 -0400

On Jul 9, 2022, at 11:56, Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:

> A third option: get out of this uncomfortable situation by
> changing the syntax (it hasn't made it to a stable release
> after all) so that which events are included and which
> are not is fully explicit in the ly code.

This idea is a bit vague to be called an option yet, and "fully" explicit makes
me chuckle in light of issue #34.

Are you serious enough about this suggestion to propose syntax that you would
consider acceptably explicit and that could actually be implemented?  I believe
that I have done the best I can on it, so working on my own to find a better
best would likely be a waste time.
--
Dan