moving figured bass properties to `Score` context

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: moving figured bass properties to `Score` context
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 13:07:01 +0000 (UTC)

Right now, only

```
figuredBassFormatter = #format-bass-figure
```

is set in the definition of `Score` (in file `engraver-init.ly`).
Listening to Jean I think it's best to move all other figured bass
context properties to that location, too.  These properties are

  figuredBassLargeNumberAlignment (default: CENTER)
  figuredBassAlterationDirection (default: #f)
  figuredBassPlusDirection (default: #f)

There will be one more (`figuredBassPlusStrokedAlist`) that I need for
my new figured bass symbols in MR 1460...

WDYT?

    Werner