Re: Fonts missing in development environment

From: Luca Fascione
Subject: Re: Fonts missing in development environment
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 08:32:42 +0200

Sorry Walter one more thing: you would then point configure to those font
install locations explicitly

    ../configure \
      --prefix=$HOME/usr \

--with-texgyre-dir=<something>/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/ \
      --with-urwotf-dir=<something>/urw-core35-fonts/

replace '<something>' with appropriate paths for your system

Cheers

--
Luca Fascione