Re: Can't have rehearsal mark and segno mark at same moment

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: Can't have rehearsal mark and segno mark at same moment
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 21:53:07 -0400

On Aug 13, 2022, at 19:00, Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:

> I now have a patch locally that renames AdHocMarkEvent into
> LegacyAdHocMarkEvent
> (also ad-hoc-mark-event into legacy-ad-hoc-mark-event),

If I were less familiar with this stuff, I would probably be confused by
leaving "ad-hoc" in these names while introducing not-very-closely related
things that also have "ad-hoc" in their names.  Would you be willing to use
another name?

My best idea is nonce-rehearsal-mark-event.

The rest of your plan sounds fine.
—
Dan