Re: The hel-arabic.ly file story...

From: hassan . elfatihi
Subject: Re: The hel-arabic.ly file story...
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 17:53:31 +0100 (CET)

Hello
I believe you are changing everything ,if I understood correctly.
it was necessary to delete 7/2 and 5/2 and we are tempted to compare arablic.ly
and hel-arabic.ly which aren't the same.
I absolutely do not agree all your modifications but do what you want.
To say for example that nahawand is  the minor is not absolutely true.
In short, in other words, other examples can be given
Can you please ,show me the future new version of hel-arabic.ly
My English is not perfect, because I write usually in French or arabic.

best regard

Hassan EL FATIHI