Re: Updating GNU Guix's package definition for LilyPond

From: Jahrme Risner
Subject: Re: Updating GNU Guix's package definition for LilyPond
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 13:11:15 +0000

Thank you Jean for sharing your perspective. I’ll continue on at least for now
with just overriding `out` within make to appease the build.

Thank you David for sharing that recollection. While an infrequent poster on
the list I am a fairly avid lurker who enjoys seeing the occasional tales about
the people who make up the community interspersed amidst the various technical
discussions.

Best wishes,
Jahrme