Re: Explicit default duration?

From: Luca Fascione
Subject: Re: Explicit default duration?
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 18:33:35 +0100

Being it said that "ibid2" is worthy of some award somewhere, because it's
awesome,
I'd think that if 'x' meant "last pitch" and 'X' meant "last chord", things
would be real peachy.

Any hope to do this and phase out 'q' (which would be identical to 'X',
it's just that once you have
'x', lower case for pitch and upper case for chord seems to me sooo simple
and natural....)

But yes, I'm completely sold on the 'x' idea
Great inspiration, David

--
Luca Fascione