lilypond-user-fr

.20 release?  [was Re: Documentation/fr updates]

From: John Mandereau
Subject: .20 release?  [was Re: Documentation/fr updates]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 22:56:24 +0100

Le mercredi 21 février 2007 à 21:56 +0100, Jean-Charles a écrit :
> Hi all!
>
> I have run the script and done what had to be...
>
> Please apply.

Salut Jean-Charles,

as the Translation meister is currently a French translator, you needn't
bother -devel with French translation updates any more (excepted if
there is a relevant issue), simply send them to -user-fr.

I've applied your patch on stable/2.10 and cherry-picked all recent
French docs commits to master.

Han-Wen, Jan, if this kind of request is acceptable, I'm requesting to
delay the next release until Friday evening, as I want to have a deeper
look at the French updates and would like to update the fr/*.itely
skeletons with an ad-hoc script, so the French docs deserve an
announcement on lilypond.org: the whole learning manual excepted
tweaks.itely is translated, and the Basic notation chapter too!

Cheers
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>