Re: Problem rendering initial dynamics?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Problem rendering initial dynamics?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:03:30 +0100

> PS: I used the source from the mail archive
> (http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/lilypond-user/2001-November/000447.html)
> and on that page something funny happens with equal signs (=3D) and opening
> braces ({), extra newlines and texts "3D" and "20" are added. That does
> not seem to happen in other posts. I have deleted your original mail too
> quickly, I do not know if it also was already like that in your original
> mail (then you have to fix something) or that it is maybe a mailarchive
> problem (then mailman has to fix something).

The problem is the mail archive, not the sender.
He probably used Quoted-Printable as the transfer
encoding, just as you did in your email. This is
another disadvantage of the mail archive software
used for the Gnu mailing lists, compared to, e.g.,
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/
which also provides free text search. The only
disadvantage of the www.mail-archive.com archive
is that it lags behind some days.

I hereby repeat my old request to add links to this
searchable archive on the Lilypond www page.

   /Mats