Re: Struggling to build Lilypond

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Struggling to build Lilypond
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 17:47:44 +0100

The only part of the printouts that I would react to immediately,
are the teTeX related problems. I've seen some reports on the
teTeX mailing list about problems with Solaris and certain
versions of gcc. You may want to search the mailing lists at
http://www.mail-archive.com/tetex%40informatik.uni-hannover.de/
One trick that might help is to turn off some the optimization,
using the flag -O0.

As Han-Wen said, please verify first that your teTeX installation
works. Also, see to it that the compiler can find the Kpathsea
include and library files, where they are installed in teTeX
(you may have to set CXXFLAGS and LDFLAGS).

  /Mats