Re: newbie

From: Landy Roman
Subject: Re: newbie
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 20:36:42 -0500

ok,  i think after running latext test.latex  i got a dvi file after hitting
enter
{not knowing what i was doing]  and able to see the sheet[which is good]

now i will try to install 1.4.10

in the mean time i'll stay with the version i have and read all the
documentation i see is attach...
i just had to see some output :-)