[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 04:22:51 +0530 (IST)
Hi, I'm working on designing some fonts using Bezier curves. I follow
1. Draw a curve.
2. Apply a brush pattern on it.
3. Convert into metafont (.mf file)
4. Get 'gf' (Generic font) file after running "mf" command
This output I can see using:
fontconvert -text filename
OR I get .ps file after running:
"gftodvi" and then
5. Get .bzr file after running "limn" over 'gf' file
6. Get .pf3 file after running "bzrto"
7. After some further steps, finally I have .gsf, .pf3, .mf, .pfa files
The problem is, I'm not able to see the outline given by the output of
'limn' (or further 'bzrto' and other) command.
Can you help please??
And let me know how can I view the outline of the curve given by 'limn'.
Or can I convert and view any of .gsf, .pf3, .pfa files using "ghostview"
- Help, Han-Wen Nienhuys, 2002/04/25