Re: Fwd: Re: libkpathsea3 and tetex

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: libkpathsea3 and tetex
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:10:09 +0200

To find out which package provides a certain file, goto
http://www.debian.org/, click on "Debian packages" and
use the "Search the contents of packages" feature.
It will tell you that the /usr/bin/kpsewhich file is
included in the package 'tetex-bin'.

I'm afraid you have initiated an update that involved several
packages and broke somewhere in the middle. What I recommend
is to first deinstall the Lilypond package, then try to
had installed before, for example tetex-bin. Then, it should
be safe to try the lilypond_1.4.2-0potato1_i386.deb again.

Unfortunately, I don't have any Debian machine available at
the moment, so I can't provide any more detailed instructions.

   /Mats