parser problem

From: Greg Guest
Subject: parser problem
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:40:27 -0400

Hi all

Here I am again with a question.  A while ago I gave up on trying to build
lilypond and used an RPM for 1.4.2,

But since lilypond is improving so rapidly I decided to try to compile
again, so, on my Mandrake 8.2 box, I tried to built lilypond-1.5.9.  This
time I got past the guile and gcc problems I had earlier, but got stopped by
this error msg, close to the end of the make process, it would seem:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

bison -d parser.yy
parser.yy contains 2 shift/reduce conflicts.
mv parser.yy.tab.h out/parser.hh
mv: cannot stat `parser.yy.tab.h': No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [out/parser.hh] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/lilypond-1.5.9/lily'
make: *** [all] Error 2
address@hidden lilypond-1.5.9]#

I would appreciate anyone's help in getting past this.

Thanks again in advance, and also for lilypond.

Greg Guest