Re: (no subject)

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 15:55:12 +0000

On Fri, 05 Jul 2002 12:39:15 address@hidden wrote:
> Il ven, 2002-07-05 alle 13:28, Maurizio Tomasi ha scritto:

> Well, I've searched for an Italian translation in the Baernereiter
> "Polyglottes Woerterbuch der musikalischen Terminologie": it seems
> that
> the Italian for "cue notes" is "notine" [=little notes]...:-)

And the Spanish use ``notitas'' for appoggiature.  That
could confuse a lot of people, couldn't it?  I don't like
``notitas'' any more.  :-)

Information is not knowledge.           Belief is not truth.
Indoctrination is not teaching.   Tradition is not evidence.
         David Raleigh Arnold   address@hidden