Re: part combiner questions

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: part combiner questions
Date: 17 Jul 2002 13:32:19 +0200

On Wed, 2002-07-17 at 13:13, Laura Conrad wrote:
> Do you have a URL for those help-files?  All I seem to have (with the
> Mandrake kdegraphics package) is KDVI-features.dvi, which doesn't seem
> to mention this.

my colleague gave me these exact instructions:

settings -> DVI options -> DVI specials -> area "inverse search", then
follow the link "what's inverse search?"

i personally use enlightenment rather than kde, so i can't help you much
more than this.

hth,
simon.
--
Confucius say, man who live in glass house shower in basement.