Re: Question about voices

From: Carlos
Subject: Re: Question about voices
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 19:08:50 +0200

I have been making a lot of questions lately, let's see if I can provide
some anwers.

One way to do in the score context when you have a few bars with two or more
voices you do is ( I am using Spanish note names, but I think they are very
similar in French)

\score {
    \context PianoStaff
        \notes
    < \context Staff = derecha {
        \time 9/8
        \clef violin
        \key sol \major
        \relative do' {
do re mi re do si la-2 si sol-1
< \context Voice = VA { \voiceOne si'2.^1^#'(finger"4-3") do4. re2. re4.
do2. si4. }
\context Voice = VB { \voiceTwo sol2.\mf sol4. la4. sol4. fas4. sol4. la4.
sol4. }

do re mi re do si la-2 si sol-1

And so on.

I hope this helps.