Still: fingering in chords

From: Joerg Anders
Subject: Still: fingering in chords
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:01:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, [ISO-8859-15] Jérémie Lumbroso wrote:

> http://www.mail-archive.com/lilypond-user%40gnu.org/msg02014.html
> Also read the reply to the message, and take into account that the
> feature is unsupported.

Thank you! The reason for this is: There are some requests
to implement fingering in NoteEdit
(http://rnvs.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/~jan/noteedit/noteedit.html)

But it makes no sense if it is unprintable. It seems only
MUP can achive this (with some tricks). But MUP is a payware
and if MUP is the one and only music typsetter which offers this feature
I wouldn't implement fingering.

But I think about finger numbers above and below. I assume
here are professional guitar and piano players: What do you
think about numbers above and below ? If this doesn't suffice
I would rather wait for horizontal finger numbers.

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (address@hidden)