Re: Percent in lyrics

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Percent in lyrics
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 17:04:13 +0200

Moray Allan wrote:

In lyrics mode, how can I enter a literal % without Lilypond
interpreting it as a comment? - Escaping with backslash doesn't help.

Yes, escaping with backslash DOES help. I could not in any way force an error as long as I escaped the percent mark. Perhaps your problem is that the EMACS-mode goes wrong and colours the rest of the line red. But this is not a bug in *lilypond* - it's a bug in the emacs mode, and it is completely harmless.

-Rune