Re: font (?) help request

From: Alex Langley
Subject: Re: font (?) help request
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 13:20:27 -0700

---- Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> wrote:
> "Alex Langley" <address@hidden> writes:
> > Can -p (going all the way to PDF) be fixed by creating the
> > proper fonts?
>
> They should be available, ie, there should be nothing 'to fix' on
> Linux.  Did you build LilyPond yourself?  Did you build and install
> the pfa fonts?  Maybe we need better instructions for this.

Yes, I built LilyPond 1.6.2, guile, python, etc. myself.

I did not create the PFA fonts.  I will go back and look for the
instructions for doing that as I must have missed them.

I recall something appearing after the "make", which I should
have copied and pasted so that the manual instructions didn't go
up and off the screen as they did.  Would not "make install"
handle this or at least instruct the builder".

Alex