Re: partials and accidentals

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: partials and accidentals
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:11:21 +0200

This looks like a bug. If the initial c sharp had
occured in a full measure, you don't get the extra
natural by default. However, there are many different
conventions for accidentals and quite a number of them
are supported in Lilypond, see
http://lilypond.org/stable/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Using-the-predefined-accidental-macros.html

   /Mats