Re: Changing notehead's font and shape

From: Minh A. Hoang
Subject: Re: Changing notehead's font and shape
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 04:53:09 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mats,
Thank you very much for the suggestion. There is still a small problem
that I couldn't figure out how to cope with. The harmonic notes show up
perfectly with stem up (\stemUp), but draw a right-shifted stem when set
\stemDown, that makes the stem and normal notes overlap. It must be the
standard convention of mensural note. Do you know any way to shift this back?

\stemDown
< c'4 \context Thread = tb {
             \property Thread.NoteHead \set #'style = #'mensural
             g''4
             }>

Regards,

-Minh.