Re: Missing Fonts

From: Vera Childs
Subject: Re: Missing Fonts
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:04:29 -0400

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002 21:19:29 +0200
Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:
> This all looks OK! If you built Lilypond yourself, you
> also have to build Type1 versions of the fonts to get
> good-looking PDF files. To do that, you need to install
> mftrace (see INSTALL.txt) and run

Oh, so that's what those warnings about mftrace and pktrace (?) not
being installed were about! :)

The mention of mftrace is down in the building documentation section,
which of course I did not read. Whoops. Off to install mftrace (and
build the documentation, since the website seems to be down right now,
and I need to look up how to do something:).

I greatly appreciate the help!

-Vera