Two Problems with a SATB-Choir Score

From: Ronald Hoellwarth
Subject: Two Problems with a SATB-Choir Score
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:00:15 +0100

Hello,
I just started to work with lilypond (I use the one that comes with
Debian "Woody" - v.1.4.12) and could do much of that what I wanted by
the help of the manual and the examples.

Only two things are remaining unsolved an neither the Manual nor the FAQ
could offer any help to me on those two points:

1. I've a SATB-Score and the first StaffGroup is indented but I want it
to start at the left margin - like the rest of the Staffgroups.

Illustration:

that's the problem.
vvvvvvvvvv
          text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text

2. To indicate which voice should be the one with the leading melody
there are small arrows point diagonal from top left to right bottom
(soprano, tenor) and from bottom left to top right (alto, bass) towards
the first note-body that should be the melody. Can I create them too
with lilypond? If yes: how?

greetings from crailsheim, germany
ronald höllwarth