Re: PNG output with Lilypond?

From: Donald H. Gudehus
Subject: Re: PNG output with Lilypond?
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:44:03 -0800

Thanks David and Carter,

I can use convert as you describe on a RedHat 7.3 system, but not on my
older 6.0 system.  I should have explained that I want just a small png
picture, so the command "ly2dvi --preview test.ly" which was described 2
days ago seems to work out better.  Best would be to be able to generate
the small png in a web page.  An example of this is given in the manual,
i.e.,

<lilypond relative1 verbatim>
\key c \minor r8 c16 b c8 g as c16 b c8 d | g,4
</lilypond>

but I can't get this to work.  Any help on this problem would be greatly
appreciated.

Donald Gudehus