lilypond-book

From: David Bobroff
Subject: lilypond-book
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 11:53:05 +0000

I am trying to put some very short musical examples on a page laid out in
this order:

1       2
3       4
5       6

...etc.

I'm using lilypond-book and LaTeX.  I tried setting up a 'tabular'
environment to get this effect but that just gives me error messages about
a missing '}'.

Here is a short example of what I'm trying to do.  The two short bits of
music below should be on the same line but are separate from each other.
Rather like what is in the PS docs on pages 9 and 12.  I looked for the
source file for the docs but did not find them.  I had hoped to use that as
a guide for doing this.

\documentclass[a4paper]{book}
\usepackage{geometry}
\geometry{width=180mm,textheight=250.000000mm,headheight=2mm,footskip=2mm}

\begin{document}

\begin{tabular}{ c  c }
\begin{lilypond}
\score{