[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 14:30:18 +0100
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20021003
From the error printout in your first email, it seems that this
time it wasn't the pool-size but the "main memory size". I think
it should help to set extra_mem_top. It's not uncommon that the
Lilypond output breaks the default memory limits in LaTeX, so don't
worry too much about why it worked when.
David Bobroff wrote:
The mystery is that it was working fine before. I had made the change in
texmf.cnf and all was well. I set:
pool_free = 500000
..and it is still set that way. The change stands. Last night my file
compiled just fine. Today it doesn't. Nor does the small excerpt I sent.
That is why I find it so strange.
Lilypond-user mailing list
Signals, Sensors and Systems
Royal Institute of Technology
SE-100 44 STOCKHOLM
Phone: (+46) 8 790 8463
Fax: (+46) 8 790 7260
- mystery2, David Bobroff, 2002/12/05
- Re: mystery2,
Mats Bengtsson <=