Brackets in Lilypond...

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Brackets in Lilypond...
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 23:05:37 +0100

Hello,

  Attached is a file showing in reds a few things I'd wish to
  accomplish. Which are already possible with Lilypond (I have 1.6.5
  on Cygwin, but knowing that the feature exists on 1.7 is sufficient)
  and which could be implemented:

  * Half-bracket to explicitly show in keyboard pieces that, though a
    note is the top/bottom staff, it should be played with the left/
    right hand. This is a much more handsome solution that using a
    voice follower line (which is the "official" in piano music).
  * Brackets to show editorial accident (added by the editor).
  * Brackets to show notes added by the editor.

--
Best regards,
 Jérémie                          mailto:address@hidden