Re: Noteedit

From: s.abeccara
Subject: Re: Noteedit
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 14:55:09 +0100

Dear Aaron,

Thanks you for your advice, I think I will try Denemo. Is there an RPM
for Mandrake? I mostly need to write choral music, SATB type, and
sometimes some percussions underneath it. I would really like a good
GUI to Lilypond, for when I write something long, and I go back to
modify something, I often can't figure out where I am!

I remember you also posted a message about typing hebrew lyrics: I
don't know if it can work, but have you ever tried M-Tx? Being a
preprocessor to PMX (which is in turn a preprocessor to MusiXTeX) it
could allow using the Babel module for Hebrew. The problem arises as
to how write the music from left to right and the words from right to
left, I reckon...

Thanks, best wishes

Silvio

| I also had no sucess needs lots of dependencies.
| for notation needs try as follows
| for folksongs abcm2ps and the abc language
|
| Lilypond is

a bit more complicated.

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Offertissima! 21 CD musicali pop (cover) scontati del 30%
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=817&d=8-1