[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:39:12 +0100
> I've just started using Lilypond (1.6.6) and I can't get chord names to
> work. I found some messages in the archives about this, so it seems it
> is really a problem with Lilypond rather than me. I wonder if there is
> a solution for this already. I've tried to upgrade to more recent
> version of Lilypond, but there are lots of other packages I would have
> to upgrade too (I'm using Red Hat 7.3).
Recent Lilypond 1.7 releases have much improved chord name
support. Unfortunately, they do require an upgrade to GUILE 1.6 or newer.
Han-Wen Nienhuys | address@hidden | http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- chord names,
Han-Wen Nienhuys <=